Friday, July 24, 2009

My Life Has Changed
Being a mother is not easy, being a mother of 2 is even harder. I take my hat off to the mothers out there with two babies in diapers. No matter How hectic the day is, I love my Life. and when i step back and look at pictures, The day doesn't seem bad at all.
Learning experience this week: don't try to take family pictures when a child is sick with an ear infection. we went to the old mill in arkansas to take family pictures. my sis steph took over 200 pics and these are the best ones i could post. lol jacob was sick and didn't want to participate at all. but up side stephanie and andrews pictures turned out perfectwhenever jacob is sick all he wants is to be held and sleep in mom and dads bed every night.

Jonathon is a pro at taking care of two kids already.
our little family













No comments:

Post a Comment