Friday, August 7, 2009

Count Your Blessings
We recently had a pretty bad storm hit my area, our little family was very blessed this time with are saftey and no damage to our home. Last time we had a section of our fence ripped off. This time it seem the damage was all around us. Our neighbors trampoiline flew over there fence and wrapped around an electric pole. What is really shocking to me is when i drive down the road and see trees that have been around for longer than me and they are ripped out of the ground and thrown like a paper airplane.
This house is my other neighbors house, their fence is connected to mine and three 6 foot sections are gone. For any of you that have had to replace fence, its not the cheapest thing in the world. I am so thankful for my heavenly father keeping my family,home, and our dog safe during these storms, when they were right outside our door.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I totally agree with you. So interesting the way the damage was "all around" you, but no harm to your family. I love the way you NOTICE and COUNT it as a blessing. What a neat person you are! I am so glad you are safe, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are okay... see you in august.

    ReplyDelete